Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Wolverhampton ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Wolverhampton, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Wolverhampton there are so many fun things to do.
Wolverhampton has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Half Term Club - Pumpkin Carving. was hosted at Crafty Happenings.
- Pumpkin carving was hosted at Evie’s kitchen.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Wolverhampton Art Gallery.
- Pumpkin Carving Day was hosted at The Codsall Hive, Arts & Crafts cafe and Ceramics Studio.
- Pumpkin Carving/Decorating was hosted at Crafty Kids Cafe Penn.
- Halloween was hosted at Northycote Farm.
- Halloween Outdoor Cinema was hosted at Wolverhampton Racecourse.
- Spooky Season: Hocus Pocus was hosted at Popworld Wolverhampton.
- Halloween Party 2019 was hosted at Essington Community Centre.
- Safe Trick or Treating and Spooky fun! was hosted at Mander Centre.
- Halloween Bash 2019 was hosted at Beacon Centre for the Blind.
- Halloween Inspired Studio Day was hosted at Darlington Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 4, United Kingdom.
- Halloween Party Night (Adults Only) was hosted at Perton Park Golf Club.
- Halloween Party Night! was hosted at Mount Hotel Tettenhall.
- Halloween Comicfest 2019 was hosted at Forbidden Planet Wolverhampton.