Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Nottingham
Nottingham is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Nottingham has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tilly Pots - Ravenshead
- The I Club
- Hidden Warehouse
- Bar Eleven
- National Justice Museum
- Blue Bell, Greene King
- LUSH UK
- St Ann's Community Orchard
- The Punch Bowl Nottingham
- PRYZM Nottingham
- Robin Hood Sherwood
- Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
- Percy Picklebackers Nottingham
- Hidden Warehouse Nottingham
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Nottingham?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Nottingham is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Nottingham during Halloween.
Nottingham Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- The Lacehouse Haunted House was hosted at The Lacehouse.
- Suede's family Halloween party was hosted at Suede Bar.
- SPOOKTACTULAR HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Hocus Pocus Indoor Play & Party Venue.
- Halloween Party was hosted at NG9 6.
- Halloween Horror Quiz was hosted at The Lion at Basford.
- Kids Halloween Party was hosted at Lady Bay Pub.
- Bloomers Spooktacular was hosted at Roots Out Community Garden.
- MONSTA X HALLOWEEN 'TWISTED CIRCUS' was hosted at ICON.
- Notty or Treat- Halloween Edition was hosted at Bar Eleven.
- Haunted House x Revolution Hockley was hosted at Revolution Hockley Nottingham.
- Spooky Halloween Heels was hosted at Twisted Pole.
- Halloween at 31K was hosted at 31K.
- Halloween Quiz was hosted at The Playwright.
- Kids Halloween Party was hosted at LUSH UK.
- Halloween Critical Mass was hosted at Old Market Square.