Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Bristol
Bristol is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Bristol has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Oldbury Court Children's Centre
- Basement 45
- PRYZM Bristol
- The Crofters Rights
- HighRise Hub
- BS16 6
- Bean Tree Cafe
- The Cameron Centre
- Dare to Club
- Chasers Nightclub
- SwingTrain Bristol
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Bristol?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Bristol is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Bristol during Halloween.
Bristol Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Social (non-alcoholic) was hosted at The Downs Bristol.
- ANTIX HALLOWEEN was hosted at The Students' Union Bars at UWE.
- Halloween Hi-Jacking: Halloween Social! was hosted at The Centre, Bristol.
- The Cider Box: Halloween was hosted at The Cider Box.
- SPELLBOUND HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Beard and Sabre.
- The Spooky Spooktacular was hosted at Bean Tree Cafe.
- IT's Halloween Special At HallPass Bristol was hosted at HallPass.
- The Bloodcurdling Badders Halloween Pub Crawl was hosted at Steam-Bristol.
- Halloween Spooktacular! Propaganda Bristol! was hosted at The Fleece Bristol.
- Halloween Weekender was hosted at Java Bristol.
- Halloween Ceilidh Night was hosted at Southbank club Southville Bristol.
- Halloween Ghost Walk of Stoke Park was hosted at The Cameron Centre.
- Halloween Ceilidh Night was hosted at Southbank Club.
- Tiny Treasures - My First Halloween Bumpkin Special was hosted at Bedminster United Reform Churches.
- Halloween Special was hosted at May Park Primary School.