Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Baltimore
Baltimore is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Baltimore has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Mobtown Brewing Company
- The 8x10
- Cross Street Market
- The Ivy Bookshop
- 982 N Franklintown Rd
- Guilford Hall Brewery
- Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
- M&T Bank Stadium
- The 29th Street Community Center
- B&O Railroad Museum
- Night Owl Gallery
- THE AVENUE at White Marsh
- La Familia Arts & Media
- Moishe House Baltimore (register for address)
- Charm City Meadworks
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Baltimore?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Baltimore is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Baltimore during Halloween.
Baltimore Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Mobtown Halloween Party was hosted at Mobtown Brewing Company.
- Halloween at Max's Taphouse 2021 was hosted at Max's Taphouse.
- Halloween Art Night! was hosted at The 29th Street Community Center.
- NLB Presents: Spooktacular Halloween Party was hosted at No Land Beyond.
- Freak-O-Ween Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Penthouse Club Baltimore.
- Halloween Creepy Cocktail Nite was hosted at The Horse You Came In On Saloon.
- Spooky Trivia Night - Hosted by Showtime Trivia! was hosted at Charm City Meadworks.
- Sweet Spot: Turn Off The Light Halloween Party was hosted at The Manor.
- Sweet Spot: Turn Off The Light Halloween Party was hosted at The Manor, 924 North Charles Street, Baltimore.
- Halloween Weekend Classes & Events was hosted at Maryland Athletic Club.
- Spooky Succulent Workshop at Fells Pt Cultivated Creations was hosted at Fells Point Cultivated Creations.
- Spooky Read-Aloud! was hosted at Wyman Park Dell.
- Spooky Season Popup Shop was hosted at 2115 Gwynn Oak Ave.
- Groovy Halloween Party with El Suprimo was hosted at Ministry of Brewing.
- Halloween Trivia Night was hosted at Vida Taco Bar Harbor Point.