Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Catonsville
Catonsville is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Catonsville has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Cosmic Comix & Toys
- The Breadery
- Benjamin Banneker Historical Park & Museum
- State Fare
- 2122 W Jones Ave
- Hillcrest Elementary
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- CCBC Catonsville campus
- 360 Campus Dr, Catonsville, MD
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Catonsville?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Catonsville is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Catonsville during Halloween.
Catonsville Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Fred’s Halloween Party was hosted at 2122 W Jones Ave.
- CCBC Catonsville Halloween After-Party was hosted at CCBC Catonsville campus.
- Halloween ComicFest 2019! was hosted at Cosmic Comix & Toys.
- Spooky Hike & Campfire! was hosted at Benjamin Banneker Historical Park & Museum.
- 80’s themed Halloween party was hosted at State Fare.
- Halloween Dance feat. Les Chevaliers Noirs was hosted at ChileSwing.
- Catonsville 1st Annual Community "Trunk or Treat" was hosted at Hillcrest Elementary.
- Catonsville 1st Annual Community "Trunk or Treat" was hosted at Hillcrest Elementary School.
- Swing Dance with Les Chevaliers Noirs (Tom Mitchell, John Previti, Sami Arefin (guitar), Matt Andrews (violin). was hosted at 360 Campus Dr, Catonsville, MD.
- BricknFire & The Breadery's 5th Annual Boo Fest! was hosted at The Breadery.