Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Wimbledon, EN
Wimbledon is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Wimbledon has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tunnel 267, Wimbledon
- The Cavern Freehouse
- Mansel Road Centre
- St John the Baptist Church Hall
- my place
- Eddie Catz Wimbledon
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Wimbledon, EN?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Wimbledon is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Wimbledon during Halloween.
Wimbledon Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tiny Dancers Family Rave Wimbledon Halloween Sold Out. was hosted at Tunnel 267, Wimbledon.
- Halloween Disco at Eddie Catz Wimbledon was hosted at Eddie Catz Wimbledon.
- My First (or second) Halloween - BABES Party was hosted at Mansel Road Centre.
- Heroes vs Villians Holiday Club and a Halloween Party for Children was hosted at St John the Baptist Church Hall.
- LTG - The Cavern was hosted at The Cavern Freehouse.
- house gig two was hosted at my place.