Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Barking
Barking is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Barking has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The William Morris Bar
- Mildmay Working Men's Club
- Studio 338
- HWK THE LOT
- Pitch Stratford
- Greenwich Pier
- IG11 8ET
- Catford Bridge Tavern
- Clayhall Park ice cream & tea parlour
- The Big Friendly Coffee
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Barking?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Barking is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Barking during Halloween.
Barking Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Spooky Soirée was hosted at IG11 8ET.
- F*CK ME IT'S HALLOWEEN! @ STUDIO 338 was hosted at Studio 338.
- Nightflight Halloween Party: An Evening Of Synth Pop & Disco was hosted at HWK THE LOT.
- Holler Back's HipHop Halloween Terrace Party was hosted at Pitch Stratford.
- Halloween Party was hosted at The Big Friendly Coffee.
- Kids Halloween Disco was hosted at The William Morris Bar.
- Halloween at The Mildmay Jazz Club! was hosted at Mildmay Working Men's Club.
- Delusional Halloween Boat Party was hosted at Greenwich Pier.
- Kids Halloween Party with Real Witches was hosted at Clayhall Park ice cream & tea parlour.
- Helloween - The Haunting was hosted at Catford Bridge Tavern.