Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Alameda ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Alameda, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Alameda there are so many fun things to do.
Alameda has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- ARPD's Teen Haunted House was hosted at Alameda South Shore Center.
- Fall Festival was hosted at Love Elementary PTA.
- BOO! ~ A Spooky Halloween Sound Bath was hosted at Rhythmix Cultural Works.
- Rise Halloween Social was hosted at RISE Bodyworks.
- Halloween in a Haunted Hall was hosted at Eagles Hall, 2305 Alameda Ave, Alameda, CA 94501.
- Not-So-Haunted Halloween was hosted at Swings and Wings.
- Halloween Craft Night was hosted at 2167 Harbor Bay Pkwy, Alameda, CA 94502-3019, United States.
- All the Spooky Ladies was hosted at Pinot's Palette.
- 2019 Halloween Party was hosted at Alameda Elks Lodge - Rathskellar.
- Karaoke Halloween Party was hosted at Lemon Tree Alameda.
- Halloween in a Haunted Hall! was hosted at Eagles Hall.
- Mockingbird Lane: Free Halloween Market was hosted at Elks Lodge.
- Kids Night Out Celebrates Halloween! was hosted at Color Me Mine.
- Pavlov's Kats (60s-Today Hits) - Halloween Party was hosted at The Fireside Lounge.
- Halloween Blacklight Art Show 2019 was hosted at Studio 23.