DACC - Decathlon Ahmedabad Cycling Community in association with Sundarvan, Ahmedabad, welcomes you all to the World Environment Day Ride.
World Environment Day is Celebrated on June 5 every year. To celebrate the day, DACC is planning a bicycle ride to Sundarvan, Ahmedabad and planting saplings as a mark to save our mother nature.
In the midst of this busy, sprawling western Ahmedabad, Sundarvan is a nature Discovery Centre. It is a mini zoo committed to spreading awareness and sensitivity towards nature. It is most known for the variety of snakes like Russel's viper, Red Sand boa and the revered Indian cobra.
Details of the Ride:
Starting Point: Decathlon Sports India
Distance: 20 Kms
Starting Time: 6:00 AM
Registration fees: ₹300 per person.
Registration includes Saplings, breakfast, Certificate by Sundarvan for the cause and another support facility like water and ride support.
Bicycles won't be provided by the organizers and have to be bought by the participant.
For more details, kindly contact, Inder Brar: +91 8140397672
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. The helmet is Mandatory for all participants. We take no responsibility for any accident happening during the event.
3. Please carry your own Water Bottle, tools, and other required stuff.
4. Organizers will not accept any responsibility in case of damage or theft.
5. Please attempt only if you are physically and mentally up to it.
6. Adhere to all the rules and regulations and safety rules.
Please note that no participant will be allowed unless the above is in order.