Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In York, NY
Spending Labor Day weekend in York and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit York. There are tons of fun things to do in York on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
York has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Pier 36 NYC
- Pier 40-Hornblower Cruises and Events
- Union Sq S, New York, NY 10003 -- Across from Amazon-Owned Whole Foods
- 230 Fifth Avenue
- Pier 15 Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Le Bain at The Standard, High Line
- 230 Fifth: Best Heated Rooftop Bar/Club/Restaurant In NYC
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In York, NY?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And York knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
York Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day for Amazon and All Unorganized Workers was hosted at Union Sq S, New York, NY 10003 -- Across from Amazon-Owned Whole Foods.
- Labor Day Weekend @ 230 5th Empire Room was hosted at 230 Fifth: Best Heated Rooftop Bar/Club/Restaurant In NYC.
- #1 Labor Day Weekend Party Booze Cruise Saturday Night NYC was hosted at Pier 15 Hornblower Cruises & Events.
- Sam Jay Live in NYC Labor Day Weekend! was hosted at 230 Fifth Avenue.
- Jerk Fest Labor Day Weekend Yacht Party Hosted by Safaree was hosted at Pier 36 NYC.
- Dance! Dance! Dance! Labor Day Saturday was hosted at Le Bain at The Standard, High Line.
- THE #1 Latin Music Yacht Cruise - Saturday Night Labor Day NYC Boat Party was hosted at Pier 40-Hornblower Cruises and Events.