Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Tallahassee?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Tallahassee has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St.Paddy’s @ The Brass Tap was hosted at The Brass Tap - Midtown Tallahassee.
- 4th Annual Fake St. Paddy's Day Party was hosted at Potbelly's.
- Meabh's Mavericks Sat at Waterworks for St Paddy's Warmup! was hosted at Waterworks.
- St Patty Hour at The Bistro! was hosted at Backwoods Bistro.
- Leprechaun In The Hood St. Paddy's Day Trash Double Feature! was hosted at Cap City Video Lounge.
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Dinner was hosted at Good Shepherd Catholic Parish Tallahassee.
- St. Patrick's Day Cookie Decorating Workshop- Cookies ONLY! was hosted at AR Workshop Tallahassee.
- Create St Patrick's Day Stickers and Decals was hosted at FSU Innovation Hub.
- MedLife St.Patrick’s Day 5K was hosted at Integration Statue.
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY AT CASA was hosted at Casa Grande Bar & Grill Mexican Restaurant.
- St. Patty's on the Island was hosted at Island Wing Company Grill & Bar Tallahassee.
- Me & My New Best Friend Blood Drive was hosted at City of Tallahassee - Animal Service Center.
- St. Patty's Day Scramble was hosted at Golf Club at Summerbrooke.
- St Paddy's Day - Reubens and O'Social Drinkers was hosted at Madison Social.
- St. Patty's Day Patio Party was hosted at Hurricane Grill & Wings.