Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Tallaght
Tallaght is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Tallaght has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Leopardstown Racecourse
- Rua Red
- Tesco Ireland
- The Civic
- Peachtree East
- DSPCA Rescue Centre
- Clondalkin Library
- Ballyroan Library
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Tallaght?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Tallaght is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Tallaght during Halloween.
Tallaght Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Drive-in Movies at Leopardstown Racecourse with 98FM was hosted at Leopardstown Racecourse.
- Spooky Halloween Film screening : Casper was hosted at Ballyroan Library.
- Peaches & Cream Presents The Halloween Affair @ Peachtree East was hosted at Peachtree East.
- D.C.C Halloween Meet was hosted at Tesco Ireland.
- Greystones Brick Flicks (LEGO Stop Motion Workshops) was hosted at Rua Red.
- Jackula was hosted at The Civic.
- Drive-through Movie was hosted at Clondalkin Library.
- DSPCA Mid Term 4 Day Education Animal Care Camp - 1st-6th Class National School Kids was hosted at DSPCA Rescue Centre.