Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Runcorn
Runcorn is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Runcorn has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Manna House
- The Imperial pub and hotel
- Halton Lea Library
- The Lounge
- The Walton Arms
- Halton Community Radio
- The Halfway House Runcorn
- Block 1
- Barbauld Street
- Lumb Brook Valley
- The Kings Club
- Castlefields Community Centre
- The Imperial
- Thistle K9
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Runcorn?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Runcorn is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Runcorn during Halloween.
Runcorn Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween at Lumb Brook Valley was hosted at Lumb Brook Valley.
- Spooky Stories was hosted at Norton Priory Museum & Garden.
- The Halloween School of Science & Gore was hosted at The Manna House.
- Halloween at Brookvale was hosted at Brookvale Recreation Centre.
- Halloween Spooky Dog Walk was hosted at The Maltings.
- October Spooky Open Mic was hosted at Beechwood Community Centre - Runcorn.
- Little Manor Halloween Party was hosted at Little Manor Private Day Nursery.
- Halloween Open Mic Night was hosted at The Lounge.
- Halloween Quiz night was hosted at The Ring O Bells.
- Halloween Themed Search Night was hosted at Thistle K9.
- Halloween Craft Club at Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden was hosted at Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden.
- Boos & Booze Halloween Party was hosted at The Halfway House Runcorn.
- Halloween Quiz Night was hosted at Starbucks Runcorn.
- Halloween Stay & Play was hosted at Early Learners Nursery - Runcorn.
- Halloween Psychic Night The Imperial Widnes Cheshire was hosted at The Imperial.