ALL ARE WELCOME. Join us for our Thanksgiving Pot Luck Dinner and Fellowship this Wednesday. There is no cost for this dinner (since you are binging all the food) but please still sign up so we know how many tables and chairs to setup.
Our Pot Luck Dinners are true Pot Lucks where the participants provide all the food (the church does NOT provide the main course). Everyone is asked to bring side dishes and desserts to share. Some are needed to bring main dishes like turkeys and hams and other main dishes. Signup at this link if you are bringing a main dish: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4caaaa23a0f85-thanksgiving2
. Please have all your donated dishes in place at 5:30 PM so the buffet line can open at that time.
This week's menu:
Main Course: Turkey, Ham, and other main dishes provided by volunteers - thank you!
Everyone else is asked to bring side dishes and desserts to share.
Many thanks go to our hosts, the Bicentennial Committee
Available Fell0wship Activities from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm:
- NO ADULT STUDY THIS WEEK so all can attend the special GriefShare class
- YOUTH STUDY: Join Michael as he continues the study on the Book of Revelations.
- GRIEFSHARE: SURVIVING THE HOLIDAYS - Join the group for a special session related to but separate from the regular GriefShare series. This session is not just for the greiving, but for anyone who knows someone who is grieving. What you learn my help you to help others.
The dinner signup deadline is NOON on Monday. There are three ways to sign up for dinner:
1) Turn in bulletin insert at church on Sunday,
2) Call the church office by noon on Monday (868-6842 - leave a message if no one answers), or
3) Click "+Interested" on this event page, change the pull-down menu to "Going", then comment the number of attendees in your group in the event by noon on Monday. If you don't comment a number, we'll assume just one.
You do not have to be a member or even a regular attendee at Tabernacle in order to attend the dinner and fellowship. Reservations are recommended so we can be sure to prepare enough food for you.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!