Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Kingston upon Thames has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Vorwerk @ The Bentall Centre
- Tudor Drive Library
- Kingston Library
- 7000 Jars of Beer
- KT2 6QJ
- Raisa's Kitchen
- Private Location Near Clapham Junction
- PRYZM Kingston
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Kingston upon Thames?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Kingston upon Thames is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Kingston upon Thames during Halloween.
Kingston upon Thames Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Autumn and Halloween stories and craft was hosted at Kingston Library.
- Freight Night, Halloween Costume Party was hosted at KT2 6QJ.
- HERE'S JOHNNY! - Siren Craft Brew Halloween Tap Takeover and Beer Drop was hosted at 7000 Jars of Beer.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Vorwerk @ The Bentall Centre.
- Happy Halloween with Thermomix! was hosted at Raisa's Kitchen.
- Samhain (Halloween) Day Retreat Live- 31 Oct was hosted at Private Location Near Clapham Junction.
- Brunel Banters Carnival of the Dead was hosted at PRYZM Kingston.
- Halloween Storytime and Craft was hosted at Tudor Drive Library.