Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Hoboken
Hoboken is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Hoboken has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Madd Hatter Hoboken
- Columbus Park
- 7th & Jackson Resiliency Park, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
- The Boulevard
- Grit Sports Training
- Finnegan's Pub Hoboken
- Issyra Gallery
- Madd Hatter
- Pier A Park, Hoboken, NJ
- Mile Square Theatre
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Hoboken?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Hoboken is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Hoboken during Halloween.
Hoboken Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- GRIT SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Grit Sports Training.
- The night before Halloween live music was hosted at Issyra Gallery.
- Halloween Trail! was hosted at Pier A Park, Hoboken, NJ.
- Madd Hatter Hoboken "Heaven & Hell" Halloween was hosted at Madd Hatter.
- Madd Hatter Halloween Day Party & Pub Crawl was hosted at Madd Hatter Hoboken.
- Community Bike Ride: The Halloween Edition was hosted at Columbus Park.
- HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH MEGA 97.9 JANEIRO MATOS
DJ PINO & DJ ANEUDY was hosted at The Boulevard.
- HOPES Trunk or Treat was hosted at 7th & Jackson Resiliency Park, Hoboken, NJ 07030..
- Hoboken Rocky Horror Picture Show was hosted at Mile Square Theatre.
- Babes Who Brunch - Halloween Special was hosted at Monroe's.
- The Dirty Water Dogs at Finnegan's!!! was hosted at Finnegan's Pub Hoboken.