Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Chatham
Chatham is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Chatham has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Waggon at Hale
- GK Unions
- Fort Amherst
- Walderslade Working Men's Club
- Poco Loco
- The Deep End
- Leybourne Lakes Country Park
- Historic Dockyard Chatham
- Ship & Trades
- Pier Five
- Luke Armour PT - LAPT
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Chatham?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Chatham is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Chatham during Halloween.
Chatham Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at GK Unions.
- Children's Halloween Horrors was hosted at Fort Amherst.
- Halloween Fun was hosted at Walderslade Working Men's Club.
- Adult's Halloween Party was hosted at Waggon at Hale.
- Halloween at Pier Five was hosted at Pier Five.
- Ship & Trades Halloween Charity Quiz Night was hosted at Ship & Trades.
- Spread Love Halloween Special was hosted at Poco Loco.
- Halloween was hosted at Discologic.
- Halloween Spin & HIIT was hosted at Luke Armour PT - LAPT.
- Halloween Night! was hosted at The Deep End.
- Halloween Trail at Leybourne was hosted at Leybourne Lakes Country Park.
- Ghost Tours at The Ropery was hosted at Historic Dockyard Chatham.