Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Camden
Camden is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Camden has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Paul Robeson Library - Rutgers Camden
- Philly In Movement
- Volunteers of America Anna Sample Complex
- The Fire
- Battleship New Jersey
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Camden?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Camden is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Camden during Halloween.
Camden Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween at PlayArts was hosted at PlayArts.
- Halloween Film Screening: Seoul Station was hosted at Paul Robeson Library - Rutgers Camden.
- Mischief a Countdown to Halloween was hosted at The Fire.
- Treats at the Battleship for Halloween was hosted at Battleship New Jersey.
- Halloween Album Release was hosted at Ortlieb's.
- Pumpkin Painting for the Children at the Shlter was hosted at Volunteers of America Anna Sample Complex.
- Monster Mash Unplugged with Mister John was hosted at Philly In Movement.