What To Do In Bronx This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Bronx, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Bronx.
- Exploring Van Cortlandt Park, From Hidden Cemetery to Railroad Remnants is hosted at "Van Cortlandt Park (See Confirmation Email for Exact Meeting Location)".
- Exploring the Seaside Village of City Island, the "Cape Cod" of New York is hosted at "City Island Nautical Museum".
- Boogie Down Storytime at Morning Glory Garden (June 12) is hosted at "Morning Glory Garden".
- Book Releasing Event is hosted at "608 Morris Park Ave".
- SORE XCLUSIVE NYTE is hosted at "EazyLife Lounge".
- Art Puff is hosted at "212 Willis Ave".
- 4 Weekends Beginners Xamarin Mobile apps Training Course Bronx is hosted at "IT Training Center".
- BDC Conversations: James Nachtwey + Paul Moakley is hosted at "Bronx Documentary Center Annex".
- COUNTEE CULLEN, THE SALONS, AND THE BLACK TOWER is hosted at "The Woodlawn Cemetery & Conservancy".
- Swag Like Us: Paint and Skate is hosted at "St.James Park 2550 Jerome Ave".