Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Bellevue
Bellevue is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Bellevue has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Mox Boarding House
- My Gym Bellevue
- Forum Social House
- Sit and Kit
- Vasa Park Resort
- PRO Club
- Wilburton Elementary School
- Robinswood Park
- Eastside Harley Davidson
- Unity of Bellevue
- Hilton Bellevue
- Coal Creek Trail
- Marketplace at Factoria
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Bellevue?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Bellevue is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Bellevue during Halloween.
Bellevue Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Spooky Board Game Demos with Mox Staff was hosted at Mox Boarding House.
- Halloween Friday Club Night was hosted at PRO Club.
- Halloween Latin Night (Bellevue) was hosted at Forum Social House.
- Halloween litter cleanup at Coal Creek Natural Area was hosted at Coal Creek Trail.
- Halloween Weekend with The Dinner Detective Interactive Mystery was hosted at Hilton Bellevue.
- Harleyween Costume Party & Bike Build was hosted at Eastside Harley Davidson.
- Annual 'Spooktacular' Costume Party was hosted at My Gym Bellevue.
- Trunk or Treat was hosted at Unity of Bellevue.
- Wilburton Elementary "Trunk or Treat" was hosted at Wilburton Elementary School.
- Halloween Factoria was hosted at Marketplace at Factoria.
- LWSD Leap Day camp was hosted at Sit and Kit.
- MLBR @ Vasa Harvest Fest was hosted at Vasa Park Resort.
- Choose Your Adventure #3: Skeleton Bones was hosted at Robinswood Park.