The Local Train is a Hindi rock band who write and produce their own music. The band released their first album Aalas Ka Pedh in 2015 and since then have been performing at major festivals and venues
all across the country. Their most noteworthy gigs include performances at Hard Rock Café and
Bacardi NH7 Weekender. They claim to be inspired by Nirvana, Aerosmith, U2 and much more.
Choo Lo and Aaoge Tum Kabhi —these songs caught music lovers by storm and remain favourites for many. The band toured extensively to promote their 2nd album Vaaqif in the first half of 2018.
They’ve released two music videos this year - Dilnawaz and Mizaaj.
The band's YouTube channel is one of the fastest growing channels among the independent artists of the country.
Terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are Non-Refundable
2. The age limit for this event is 15 years or above.
3. Entry Restricted for Drunk People and also payment is Non-Refundable to such people
4. Chaos does not condone the use or entry or consumption of any Alcohol any Drug or Illegal substances.
5. We are not responsible for any Natural Accident occur during this event
For any queries please contact
You may also like the following events from IIMA Chaos - ProNite: