Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Winston Salem?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Winston Salem has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St Patrick’s Day at RRYC was hosted at River Rat Yacht Club.
- St. Patrick's Day Tots with visit from RJ was hosted at Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park - Winston-Salem.
- St. Patrick’s Day! was hosted at The Beer Growler Winston-Salem.
- St. Patrick's Day was hosted at Sir Winston Wine Loft.
- St. Patrick's Day with Love & Valor was hosted at Wise Man Brewing.
- St. Patrick's Day at Radar Brewing was hosted at Radar Brewing Company.
- St. Patrick's Day Concert was hosted at Arbor Acres.
- St Patrick's Day with Jukebox Rehab was hosted at Hickory Tavern Stratford Rd.
- Tropical Saturdays - Saint Patricks Green Party was hosted at Bongos Night Club.
- Saint Patty’s Kick Off Party ! was hosted at Xtreme Wings N Things.
- A Bunker Dogs Improv Show was hosted at Winston-Salem Theatre Alliance.
- Kegs and Eggs was hosted at Carolina Ale House- Winston Salem.
- St. Patty's Party With DJ AO!! was hosted at CB's Tavern.
- Jukebox Revolver live at St. Paddy's at Finnigan's Wake was hosted at Finnigan's Wake.
- St Patty's Cookie Decorating was hosted at The Canvas Cake Studio & Cafe.