Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In West Bromwich
West Bromwich is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
West Bromwich has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Friends of the Manor House Museum West Bromwich
- Stone Cross Library
- Boulder Central
- The Crown and Anchor West Bromwich
- Coach and Horses
- Connor Education Centre
- Oak House, West Bromwich
- Oak House Museum
- New Square Shopping Centre
- Sprinkles Gelato West Bromwich
Where Should I Go For Halloween In West Bromwich?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in West Bromwich is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in West Bromwich during Halloween.
West Bromwich Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Oak House Museum.
- Spooky Pumpkin Carving was hosted at The Friends of the Manor House Museum West Bromwich.
- Sensory Spooky Activity Day was hosted at Connor Education Centre.
- Boulder Central's Halloween Climbing Party! was hosted at Boulder Central.
- Halloween Boredom Buster was hosted at Stone Cross Library.
- Halloween with the Ghouls was hosted at The Crown and Anchor West Bromwich.
- Hocus Pocus at New Square was hosted at New Square Shopping Centre.
- Monster House was hosted at Oak House, West Bromwich.
- Free face painting at Sprinkles West Bromwich was hosted at Sprinkles Gelato West Bromwich.
- Pip Brown at THE COACH and HORSES was hosted at Coach and Horses.