Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Torrance
Torrance is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Torrance has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Realty ONE Group United Torrance
- The Roadium Drive In
- Del Amo Fashion Center - Outdoor Grotto
- Del Amo Fashion Center
- Color Me Mine
- 1431 W Knox St
- 3804 Sepulveda Blvd
- Hamilton Adult Education Center
- Bar/Lounge The End
- The View
- Enlight Nightclub
- Enlight (The View)
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Torrance?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Torrance is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Torrance during Halloween.
Torrance Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Realty ONE Group United Torrance.
- South Bay's Biggest Halloween Party was hosted at Enlight Nightclub.
- Halloween Gold Haunt was hosted at 3804 Sepulveda Blvd.
- Halloween Kids Night Out was hosted at Color Me Mine.
- Halloween Bash with Lalo Cruz was hosted at 1431 W Knox St.
- South bay's Fright Night Halloween Party was hosted at The View .
- Halloween Night Costume Party in the South Bay was hosted at Enlight (The View).
- NTLL Trunk or Treat was hosted at Hamilton Adult Education Center.
- Spooktacular Haunt Outdoor Marketplace was hosted at Del Amo Fashion Center - Outdoor Grotto.
- Spooktacular Haunt Outdoor Marketplace was hosted at Del Amo Fashion Center.
- Max80s Dead Man's Party Halloween Bash at THE END! was hosted at Bar/Lounge The End.
- MONSTER HOUSE - Presented by The Roadium Drive-In was hosted at The Roadium Drive In.