As Oscar Wilde once said “The smallest act of kindness is worth more
than the grandest of intention.”
We are happy to announce our first event – “THE SITARAATHON”
It’s a 9-day fundraising event consisting of a virtual Marathon
Cyclothon Duathlon and a Pentathlon. All the events can be done at any
time and any place between 23-31 October. All the proceeds after the
expenses will directly go for the treatment of cancer patients at the
• SITARAATHON is a virtual event
• Participants can participate anytime between 23-31 October.
• The race categories are:
MARATHON – (Open Category)
Standard distances: 2 KM 5 KM 10 KM 21 KM 42 KM
CYCLOTHON- (Open Category)
Standard distances- 10 KM 20 KM 30 KM 50 KM 100 KM
2.5 KM Running – 5 KM Cycling – 2.5 KM Running
5 KM Running – 10 KM Cycling – 5 KM Running
PETATHON- (Open Category)
Run/ Walk any distance with your pet!
• Once the participant begins with the event it has to be finished in
continuity on the same day itself.
• All the participants are required to submit their data of the race
they participated in. The data can be in the form of a screenshot or a
link from their sports tracking apps.
• On the submission of data participants will receive medals and certificates.
• All the events have different medals and your pet gets a Bowtie for
the Petathon Run.
• On failure of submission of data e-certificates and medals won’t be
• The proceeds will go to the cancer patients in civil hospital