Do you always get goosebumps while speaking in front of a large group of people? Are you camera conscious? Does nervousness surround you while you face the camera and are allowed to present yourself in front of a large group of people? Then be hold your hearts and sit back!
We Bring You a Public Speaking Workshop in collaboration with The Footlights Theater, Ahmedabad where you would gain access to basic knowledge about public speaking and get a chance to enhance your communication skills and talent. All that stage fear and camera fear gone by some minute tips and tricks which may make a major change in the way you present yourself and in front of people. Yes, you could master the art of Public - Speaking just anywhere, everywhere just from the comfort of your couch!
Public Speaking is an art , and when it comes to art everyone expects to learn from the best , so this workshop will be facilitated by Mr. Raj Virani who will teach you how to carry yourself in front of a very big audience!
Now, you may be having a question who is Raj Virani? Why should I learn Public - Speaking from him?
- Raj Virani is a currently based in the UK studying his Masters at the University of Bradford, United Kingdom on 'Great Scholarships India' provided by the British Council. He is only one of 2 students selected from the entire country for this opportunity.
- He is the winner of the prestigious 'Times of India Public - Speaking Competition' (2018) organised in Ahmedabad. He gave his speech in even less then 3 minutes of preparation and still lifted the winning trophy.
- He has won "First Prize" in the "Extempore Public - Speaking Competition" at the national level at the National Youth Festival organised at Haryana in 2017 and has been facilitated by the Chief - Minister of Haryana with the first prize in the competition. A little secret about that is Raj just gave this speech without any preparation at all and delivered the best speech in that.
- In addition to that, during his college life back in India he has participated in every national, state and district level Public - Speaking competitions at the inter - college and the inter - university level and secured prizes in almost all of them.
- He has been very active delivering lectures on several issues, participated in several state and national youth parliaments, model united nations conferences and has worked as an intern journalist and policy maker in the past in India. These are just some small highlights of the vast personality that Raj carries as an individual and as a confident Public - Speaker. Raj has always believed in sharing what he knows with the society and that has been his main motive to organise this workshop and create more responsible and confident public speakers.
So what are you waiting for? Buckle up for a ride to enhance your skills by attending this extraordinary workshop with Raj Virani. Please find the details below: -
It would be a 1 Hours and 30 Minutes workshop, please be on time, late comers will be unappreciated :)
Venue: - To be held on Zoom Application (Your Couch at your home :)
Time: - 5:00 PM to 06:30 PM (IST).
Date: - 16th of August, 2020
- All the participants would receive joining link via email / whatsapp and will have to join 15 minutes before the starting time i.e. at 4:45 PM (IST).
- Please feel free to let us know about any expectations that you have from the workshop in advance.
- Please make sure you have an appropriately working internet connection.
- Only people who have registered in advanced will be allowed to join.
Who can attend: - Anyone aged 12 years or above, students, working professionals, prospective speakers, event hosts and anchors and anyone else who wishes to present themselves confidently in front of people.