What you’ll learn
Nature of human being is to covet and his ultimate goal is to be genuinely happy. Now read this statement once again slowly and you will see it’s the biggest paradox in life. Our brains are wired to seek blissfulness yet when our desires remain unfulfilled it creates sadness. The pursuit of happiness itself makes us unhappy. This self-paced course aims to overcome this challenge by introducing mindfulness into your daily life.
Develop Emotional Intelligence Using this 52- Card Deck
Are You Up for the 52-Day Challenge?
This on-demand video course is a collection of handpicked 52 cards that helps you lead a life with full awareness. Each concept is designed to give you a spark. Solving problems, handling stress, striking balance, understanding anger, accepting failures, dissolving ego, ending suffering, finding purpose, resolving guilt, managing energy and building trust are just some of the concepts that are covered in this course.
Whether you are a student, professional, coach, homemaker, entrepreneur, or simply an individual who aspire to become a more capable version of himself/herself this simple to follow, easy to practice and fun to implement, 52 on-demand video course will certainly help in developing your EI.
Contents and Overview:
Proposing simple ways, to make life better for everyone, one card at a time, it’s an optimistic and empowering work. The best part is that you can learn it at your own pace by watching each video and then practising through self-introspection. This is a simple yet powerful way to build your Emotional intelligence as you go through each video right from understanding living (card 1) to finding purpose (card 52) and everything in between.
Some of the things which you will learn in this on-demand video course are:
· Being Grateful - you woke up this morning with a heartbeat, so be grateful as you take your next breath, because somewhere, someone is taking their last.
· Growing Stillness - the “blank” space where you are no longer associating with your body, your breath and your thought – that space is pure stillness.
· Simplifying Life – some of the powerful tools you could implement are: learn to say NO, cut back on time wasters, and limit your media consumption and step into minimalism.
· Solving Problems – learn how to use this simple tool of ‘stacking’ to solve problems.
· Dissolving Fear - words that you use has a biochemical reaction in the body. If you say, I always feel fear, you have a different biochemical reaction then when you say, I always feel confused.
How you should take this course?
This unique, online on-demand video course provides an inclusive, entertaining and useful learning experience. Since there is no target date for you finishing this course, you can fit this around your current responsibilities and do it at your natural pace.
1. Listen to the introductory video
2. Watch 1 video each day for the next 52 days
3. Do self-introspection on each video and stay mindful about it the entire day.
4. Next day pick the next video and repeat the same process
5. Listen to all the 52 videos in the same sequence (ideally)
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
This course is applicable to anyone who wants to build Emotional Intelligence for personal or professional development.
"A journey of self-introspection that makes imperative to think on the simple matters which are crying out attention in one's daily life". - feedback from past attendee
"It's all about small things, simple concepts, that can make a big difference in your life in current
challenging scenario. This was indeed very useful to think forward for living a joyful life" - reviewed by past attendee
Content: 52 on-demand videos
Duration: 3.5+ hours
Delivery: Online in video format
Mode: Self-paced learning
Charges: USD 29.99 (one-time fee and life time access)
Payment: Using the ticket link provided here.
About the Speaker:
Born in India and made in Australia Anish Baheti is a qualified Chartered Accountant (IND) an MBA in Accounting & Finance (AUS) a Certified Life Coach (AUS) Certified Trainer & Assessor (AUS) and a Certified Practitioner for Brain Mapping (UK).
As the founder of Concepts Coach® (AUS) and Train My Brain® (IND) Anish has close to two decades delivered many entertaining energizing and engaging sessions for educational institutions corporates business owners CEO’s women entrepreneurs sportsperson professionals & students.
Anish’s own journey turned his life upside down from working for blue-chip brands to finding his own calling. Reflecting now he feels the change was super challenging but extremely fulfilling.
When he is not simplifying numbers and inspiring people he enjoys travelling on two wheels exploring new places engaging with people from different backgrounds sing and dance.
Please don’t consider this course as any form of advice. It is provided for educational purposes only. No refunds and no cancellation. Viewing and attending this on-demand video course means you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website www.trainmybrain.in.