Asia's First & Only Comedy Training Academy 'Cafe Comedy' in association with 'AllEvents' Presents 'COMEDY 101' Which is a series of comedy workshops.
Where we are offering you 15 different topic wise one hour workshops where you will be understanding the structure of comedy & will be learning the techniques to develop your comedy writing & performance.
If You Have Ever Wondered How to Make Jokes out of the Daily Chores, These Workshops are for you.
About The Trainer :-
Mr. Amit Khuva who is the Founder of Cafe Comedy is a well-known comedian of Gujarat & India’s first - World’s youngest Standup Comedy Trainer as well and who had done more than 2500+ Live Shows along with around 500+ TV Episodes & also having a very good experience in comedy training.
Part 1 : Comedy Writing
1) Observational Writing (25/7)
2) Drafting in Comedy Writing (26/7)
3) Structure of A Standup Set (27/7)
4) Understanding Call-backs (28/7)
5) Experiments into Comedy (29/7)
Part 2 : Comedy Performing
6) Body Language & Voice Modulation (30/7)
7) Persona / Mood of A Joke (31/7)
8) Handling Mistakes & Hecklers (1/8)
9) Reducing The Fear of Stage/Mic/Audience (2/8)
10) Audience Interaction & Crowd Work (3/8)
Part 3 : Being A Comedian
11) Getting Stage in Comedy (4/8)
12) Getting Your Own Style (5/8)
13) Use of Social Media in Being a Brand (6/8)
14) Being a Likable Comic (7/8)
15) Getting Work Around Comedy (8/8)
Limited Seats Register Now !