What To Do In New York This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in New York, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in New York.
- Virtual Performance Party is hosted at "Arts On Site".
- Lifestyle Saturdays At Jimmy’s NYC: SmooveEvents is hosted at "Jimmy’s NYC(Eat, Drink, Party)".
- Fleetwood Macked/ Refugee is hosted at " The Cutting Room ".
- Asase Yaa Cultural Arts Foundation and York College Postpone Benefit is hosted at "Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center".
- Rave Revue - Live Stream Aerial Performances at Secret Loft is hosted at "Secret Loft".
- Movement as Grounding: Qigong Workshop with Lingji & Singha Hon is hosted at "Wing On Wo & Co.".
- She Matters Self-Care Picnic (Central Park) is hosted at "Central Park North".
- Joey Campanaro Zoom Dinner Party Benefiting City Harvest is hosted at "The Little Owl ".
- Ride With FRIENDS is hosted at "Nostrand Station Bar & Lounge".
- Seeking Interns/Volunteers For a Netflix/Hulu Pitch Pilot Film is hosted at "NYC".