Advanced Supervisory Skills Certificate Course
FEE: USD 1450 (Exclusive of V.A.T)
(INCLUDES MEALS & TUITION BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL)
DATE : MAY 11th– MAY 15th 2020
VENUE : Sunstar Hotel, Nairobi.
HOST : Kenvision Techniks Ltd
The goal of this comprehensive two-week programme is to provide managers with a range of essential supervisory skills that will help them to reduce the stress and improve the effectiveness of their role.
The course covers skills that enable them to manage themselves, manage others as well as to manage systems with their team in a more effective manner. Course objectives:
- - Increase the individual’s knowledge and skill levels in the areas detailed in the “course schedule”.
- - Planning procedures, organisation and management of tasks and resources will be demonstrated and ample time will be provided during the workshop sessions to practice their skills.
- - Presentations on key areas will be reinforced through the workshop sessions to develop methods and techniques presented to apply to the individuals own work situation. Understand your self-awareness, as well as your role in the organisation and management style in order to effectively apply self-management
- Determine effective problem solving, risk identification and analysis within your working environment
- Apply powerful interpersonal techniques to improve communication and manage others effectively
- Apply development, coaching and feedback techniques to increase optimum people performance management
- Improve team cohesion and impact on production through your management and actions Course description: Supervisors are an extremely important part of the management team since they are the management in closest contact with the people who actually produce the work. The course detail s:
- The Importance of the Supervisory Tole for Organizational Success
- Your Own Self-awareness to Manage Yourself and Others
- The Analysing of Risks and Problems and Providing Effective Decisions
- How to manage people through excellent interpersonal skills and communication techniques?
- Methods Developing increased Performance Management
- Developing People and Increasing your Team Performance
- the key skills required by a supervisor including planning, controlling and motivating of work groups. A variety of training methods are used on the course, including presentation, discussion, exercises, workshops and demonstrations.