What To Do In London This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in London, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in London.
- Some Thoughts on the Pandemic, with Darian Leader is hosted at "Freud Museum London".
- Re-opening Day (Social-distanced) Soiree is hosted at "Cafe 1001".
- Soul Exchange is hosted at "The Blues Kitchen Shoreditch".
- Our 2 Tone Thames cruise is hosted at "Dutch Master Party Boat".
- Club de Fromage - Unofficial Little Mix After Party is hosted at "O2 Academy".
- Yoga Adjustment Workshop with David Keil is hosted at "41 Acre Lane, London, SW2 5, United Kingdom".
- Forest Gate Festival is hosted at "Osborne Road".
- Glam Rock-et Man! Sponsored Charity Number is hosted at "Stage & the City".
- Limin' Beach Club Launch is hosted at "SE1 9PP".
- Saturday Summer Sessions - July is hosted at "Blue House Yard".