Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Halifax?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Halifax has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- Halifax St. Patrick's Day Parade 2020 was hosted at Lower Water Street.
- Gottijam St. Patty's Day! was hosted at Menz & Mollyz Bar.
- St Patrick's Day Warm Up with The Plugs was hosted at The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse.
- Tom Rich St Paddy's B-day! was hosted at The Turtleback Tap & Grill.
- St. Paddy's Day with Jesus Murphy! was hosted at Your Father's Moustache Pub & Eatery.
- HALIFAX ST PATRICK'S PARTY 2020 @ SNIGGILY WIGGILY'S | OFFICIAL MEGA PARTY! was hosted at Sniggily Wiggily's Beer N' Booze Concreatery.
- SPD 2020 | St. Patrick’s Day Halifax was hosted at Murphy's on the Water.
- Halifax St Patrick's Day Party 2020 (Official Page) was hosted at Downtown Halifax.
- St. Patrick's Day Seniors' Social at Melville Heights was hosted at Melville Heights Retirement Residence.
- St. Patrick's Day - Shannon Quinn & Friends was hosted at The Carleton.
- Corgis in St. Patrick’s Day Parade was hosted at Premiere Suites Atlantic.
- St. Patrick’s Day parkrun was hosted at Chain of Lakes parkrun.
- St. Patrick's Day at Chain Yard Cider was hosted at Chain Yard Cider.
- St Patty's Day @ The Grawood was hosted at The Grawood.
- Science and the Sacred was hosted at Nova Scotia Archives.