Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Fort Myers Beach has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Lani Kai Island Resort
- Salty Sam's Pirate Cruise
- Shucker's At The Gulfshore And The Cottage Bar
- The Rainbow Room at Nauti Parrot Dock Bar
- Liki Tiki BBQ
- Sanibel Harbour Yacht Club
- Bonita Bill's Waterfront Cafe
- Nauti Parrot Dock Bar
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Fort Myers Beach?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Fort Myers Beach is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Fort Myers Beach during Halloween.
Fort Myers Beach Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween at Liki Tiki BBQ was hosted at Liki Tiki BBQ.
- Haunted Halloween Weekend at the Lani Kai was hosted at Lani Kai Island Resort.
- Haunted Pirate Ship Halloween Party was hosted at Salty Sam's Pirate Cruise.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Shucker's At The Gulfshore And The Cottage Bar.
- K2 & the Unusuals Halloween! was hosted at Bonita Bill's Waterfront Cafe.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Sanibel Harbour Yacht Club.
- Nauti Parrot Dock Bar Halloween Bash w Biscuit Miller & The Mix was hosted at Nauti Parrot Dock Bar.
- T-dance Sunday! was hosted at The Rainbow Room at Nauti Parrot Dock Bar.