What To Do In Doncaster This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Doncaster, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Doncaster.
- Annual Pass open day 4th July 2020 is hosted at "Boston Park Farm".
- Drum & Rhythm Sound Healing Therapist Training is hosted at "The Training Centre of Wellbeing Ltd".
- Zipped Pouch - Doncaster is hosted at "Knit & Stitch".
- Flatwork & Gymnastic Jumping Exercises is hosted at "National Horseracing College".
- James and the Bond Girls at The Wool Market is hosted at "The Wool Market Doncaster".
- Musical celebration of the 80s & 90s is hosted at "Woodfield Social".
- Acoustic Skadom back at the brilliant Social Bar Doncaster is hosted at "Social Bar Doncaster".
- Open Art Surgery (6 - 100yrs) is hosted at "Journey Education Group".
- Diane Peters is hosted at "Keepmoat The Springs".
- Rave Kidz - Doncaster is hosted at "Askern Miners Welfare Club And Institute".