Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Write your own blockchain program in 2 days!
2 days Blockchain comprehensive course is designed for professionals who wish to jump start in Blockchain. The participant will also get opportunity to build blockchain development environment and start coding for Smart Contract using Solidity, setup Blockchain network, and build and deploy distributed app on Ethereum.
Why should you join Blockchain 2 Day Course?
· Blockchain development is now the hottest skill in the freelance job market, growing more than 6,000% since this time last year and putting it on pace to be the new “cloud” of the 21st Century, according to a new report.
· Freelance employment website Upwork released its latest quarterly index of the 20 hottest job skills, which shows that job postings for workers with blockchain skills have grown exponentially this year.
· Average yearly salary for "Blockchain Developer" ranges from $85k for Application Developer to $115k for Senior Software Engineer as per indeed.com
· According to the World Economic Forum, 18% of the world's GDP will be on Blockchain related technologies by 2025
Blockchain Boot Camp objective –
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Make you understand what Blockchain technology, its structure and mechanism
· Apply Blockchain concepts in real-life business challenges
· Give you knowledge about Cryptography, Ethereum, Rippleand Hyperledger
· Blockchain programming hands on exercise
· Setting up a private Blockchain environment using Ethereum Blockchain
· Develop your first distributed App
· Design, test and deploy Smart Contracts
Who should you join Blockchain 2 Day Course ?
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Bitcoin and underlying Blockchain technology offer for financial and non-financial institutions, as well as for individuals such as
· Technologists interested in learning Blockchain and various frameworks built for blockchain
· Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
· Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
Prerequisites forBlockchain Course-
Participants should be ready with
· Having acquaintance with Object Oriented Programming Language.
· Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java Script
Key features of Blockchain Course –
· 6 - 8 hours of interactive Lab session and Hands-On.
· Real world cases covering Blockchain usage.
· Hands on exercise using platforms such as Geth, Ethereum etc.
· Build, Test and Deploy a Distributed app using Ethereum and Solidity
· Course completion certification
Blockchain Course Outline
Theory Class (2 – 3 hours)
· Blockchain Introduction
o Concept & Evolution
o Blockchain Terminologies
o What is Cryptography
o Cryptocurrency basics
o distributed Networks and Distributed Apps.
· Blockchain Deep Dive
o What is blockchain
o blockchain concept in detail
o blockchain structure, Genesis block, algorithms to maintain blocks
o difference between database and blockchain
o Explaining distributed Ledger
o permissioned and permission-less blockchain
· Cryptocurrency and blockchain
o Cryptocurrency in detail
o What is he purpose, usage, benefits and limitations of cryptocurrency?
o Different types of cryptocurrencies, its purpose and usage
o What is bitcoin, bitcoin transactions
o What is Mining, how bitcoin is mined
Lab Exercise (3 – 4 hours)
· Development Environment basics
· Development Environment configuration
· Introduction to Basic programming using Go, Python for blockchain
· Mining Algorithm basics
· Write your first Blockchain –Geth Configuration,Create Genesis block, Cryptography algorithms
· Ethereum environment configuration – Solidity installation & Configuration
Theory Class(2 – 3 hours)
· Smart Contracts and Ethereum
o Smart Contract basics and deep dive
o Infrastructure and hardware needs
o what is Ethereum and its ecosystem
o What are Distributed Apps and DAOs
o What is Ether, how it is used
· Blockchain Public and Private
o How to connect to public blockchain networks (Test and Production)
o Private blockchain network and how to configure
o Using Ethereum to build private blockchain network
o How to setup a blockchain network
o How to build, and Deploy smart contracts
o Testing blockchain frameworks
o How to configure smart contracts on Ethereum
o How to use smart contracts and interaction with smart contracts once deployed
o What is Ripple and XRP
o Difference between Blockchain and Ripple framework
o How banking processes can be built using Ripple
o Hyperledger framework deepdive
o what is Hyperledgerfabric, ways to create Hyperledger fabric blockchain network
Lab Exercise (3-4 hours)
· Creating your first Smart Contract using Ethereum
o Writing your smart contract using Solidity
o Using TestNet for testing smart contracts
o Deployment and configuration of smart contracts in test environment
· Setting up your Hyperledger development environment
o Writing your first Hyperledger application using Fabric
o Install and configure Clients & Launch the network
· Creating your first Ripple APIScript–
o Ripple programming basics,
o Install Ripple APIs, node.js and NPM
o Writing your first API Script for Ripple, creating browser version of APIs
o Testing APIs