The Global RegTech Summit is the World's Largest RegTech Event in 2019
The Summit will take place in London on Wednesday, 15 May 2019
Highlights from the Summit include:
- 1,000 senior-level delegates
- 100+ CCOs, CTOs, MDs and Directors from the financial institutions
- 250+ Heads of compliance, innovation, technology, risk management & cybersecurity
- 250+ CEOs and founders of the world’s most innovative RegTech companies
- 200+ Senior-level industry advisors with proven deal advisory or execution expertise
- Regulators, investors and innovation leaders from around the world
- Exclusive partner events and 1-2-1 meetings for early registrants
The Global RegTech Summit will be the highest impact RegTech event of 2019
- Find out what strategies the leaders of financial institutions are taking to address the threats and opportunities they face
- Understand what regulators expect and what plans they have to support the development of RegTech within their jurisdictions
- Get the complete picture of the latest innovations and the range of RegTech solutions in the marketplace
- Learn from experts about how to identify and implement the right solutions for your organization
- Get your RegTech company, product or service in front of senior decision-makers from banks, asset management companies and other financial institutions
- Engage with active RegTech investors from venture firms, banks and major financial corporates
- Identify the regions that offer the most attractive opportunities for RegTech startups, scale-ups, market entry, partnerships, government support or investment returns
Connect with the shapers of the future of RegTech. Secure your place today!
A Startup must fit all 3 of the following requirements: less than 12 employees, raised less than USD 500k, revenue less than USD 500k. (Any misuse will make the ticket null and void and no refunds will be available in such case).
No other discount is applicable for Earlybird tickets.
Tickets provide access to all sessions at the Global RegTech Summit on 15 May 2019. Additional registration and/or fee may be required for participation in partner events or workshops that take place the day before or the day after the Summit (to be announced).
Value Added Tax of 20% is applicable to all delegate tickets.
A ticketing fee is charged by Eventbrite.