Over the 8 weeks you’ll build up a tool box of meditations and reflections to apply to your daily experiences. Each week has its own theme and guided meditation practice and associated theme for discussion. You’ll receive guided meditations to download and keep and a workbook that takes you though the themes week by week.
“This course was very powerful and has been life changing. It has really helped me to focus on the ‘Here and now’ rather than getting caught up in ruminative thinking.” 2016 course participant.
* Learn to listen deeply and with compassion to your inner world
* Live fully in your joy and “follow your bliss”
* Take action rather than be stuck in habitual repetitive behaviour
* Recommended by NICE for treating depression
* Explore waking up your senses to experience more through your body
* Commit to daily practice for 8 weeks to create a healthy routine
* Discover and let go of autopilot behaviours that do not serve you
* Make peace with difficult emotions
* Recognise that “thoughts are not facts” and free yourself from unhelpful patterns of thinking.
* Shift your attention into the present rather than being caught in rumination about the future or regret about the past.
Here’s what one previous participant had to say about the course:
“For me you made Mindfulness real and human, related to the pain, feelings of not belonging , of isolation or inadequacy that we may feel in life and then taught me how through Mindfulness I could have a choice and freedom from suffering.
My thoughts or the emotions they stir within me do not have to control me or dictate who I am, or have become, I have the choice to see them for what they are just passing thoughts that come and go like sensations in my body, I can notice them but from a distance and not let them consume me and all that I could be in life. Meeting you and having you for my tutor in Mindfulness has been hugely life changing for me."
Sandra (2016 course participant)
This is a closed group of up to 16 people. Particpants commit to attending all of the sessions so we quickly build up a sense of trust and connection.
£295 full price
£200 concessions for unwaged, students and retired.
Tube: Kings Cross
Booking confirmed on receipt of full payment.
To book email: bmljayB8IGV2b2x2aW5nbWluZHMgISBvcmcgISB1aw==
Call: 07910 224 560
For more details visit: www.evolvingminds.org.uk
The Teacher: Nick learnt to meditate aged 20 and has over 27 years experience, including 6 years living in a Buddhist monastery. He has taught secular mindfulness in London now for 9 years. Nick combines the depth of experience gained from monastic life with a clear understanding of the demands of urban life.