Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
The Waterfalls of Sirsi
One of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centres, Gokarna is a small town located in Karnataka, which has grown into a tourist hub in recent years. The region is privileged to have a scenic topography consisting of mostly huge waterfalls and dense, evergreen jungles. The waterfalls are usually full with water during summers too.
This event takes a shift from the regular treks, as this is an exploratory trek of the area. On a look out to try something different, we try to discover new places and maybe chances are we might not. Over the 2 days, we try exploring as many waterfalls as we can.
This trek being an exploratory one, does not stick to pre-planned schedule. The exploration may include a short hike or a long trek, sightseeing via local jeeps or any other unconventional plan/activity may be undertaken. This is truly an exploratory trek, so be prepared for unplanned memories and experiences. An adventure which will leave you with thrilling stories to share, waking up with no idea what the day shall hold, and every moment shall be experience with new twist and turns.
Accommodation and food shall be of utmost importance, as they are essential especially for such hikes.
*Cost [IMPORTANT] :
Since this is an exploratory event, we shall take INR 1000 as a registration fee to book your slot now, and another amount of INR 2500 at the time of departure to Sirsi for travel, accommodation and food. Any excess amount incurred shall be split amongst the travellers and any excess balance shall be refunded.
In range of 10 to 20 Km
Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
- Leave for Sirsi
- Reach Homestay
- Freshen up and breakfast and packed lunch
- Keep unnecessary things at homestay and leave for exploration
- Lunch during the exploration
- Reach homestay by evening
- Morning visit to nearby places
- Freshen up and breakfast
- Visit to another waterfalls around Sirsi
- Comeback to homestay
- Leave for Bangalore
- Reach Bangalore by 5 AM
- Transportation (AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation (2/3)
- (Veg only) 2 Breakfasts, 1 packed lunch, 1 Dinner
- Second Day Lunch and Dinner
- Jeep or Extra Vehicle Payment during the event
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense (snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
Corporate Team/College Team Outing: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/team-outings/
Refer and Earn: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refer-and-earn/
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
Subscribe to Events Updates: https://bit.ly/Subscribe-PTU
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on c2F5aGVsbG8gfCBwbGFudGhldW5wbGFubmVkICEgY29t.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Whatsapp Chat/ WA Events Updates: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/whatsapp/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/groups/
Follow our Blogs :
Other treks :
Trek Lead Application: http://bit.ly/Trek-Lead
Travel Fellowship: http://bit.ly/PTU-Fellowship
You may also like the following events from Plan The Unplanned: