Common misconceptions & myths of Ayurveda.
- Part of Khabir's summer 2018 Ojai series on traditional Ayurveda every Sunday at 2pm.
For anyone interested in or studying Ayurveda this class will be a eye opener and remove the mask of "western" perception of this sophisticated and very advanced ancient health care system.
In this class, you will learn :
- A brief explanation of Ayurveda anatomy and how it is completely different from the "modern" perspective.
- Your real Ayurveda" Body-types" (Prakruti & Vikruti).
- What is Panchakarma really?
- Why there are few quick cures in Ayurveda.
- What is a complete Ayurvedic treatment for a disease?
The talk will be brief but lively so there will be plenty of time for the questions and answer period.
Class by Khabir Southwick, world renowned Ayurvedic practitioner (Vaidya) with over 20 years of clinical experience.
COST: By donation only
* All are welcome including children.
Advanced registration required.
Register by getting a free "ticket' from this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/class-common-misconceptions-myths-of-ayurvedic-treatments-tickets-45836268513
Khabir provides annual certified Ayurveda Training workshops in Rishikesh India each year on the fundamentals, Anatomy, pathology, diagnosis, herbal treatment, and formulating India herbs. Details of the next course can be found here: http://khabirsouthwick.com/ayurveda/ayurveda-training
Khabir Southwick - Naturopath, M.H., N.T., C.A.S., is an internationally recognized Ayurveda health-care practitioner, herbalist, public speaker and author. He travels worldwide speaking on Ayurveda and consulting clients. See details at http://www.khabirsouthwick.com/home/khabir-southwick