Are you looking for a way to create an event that is sure to be a success? Eventbrite is the perfect platform to do just that. With its easy-to-use tools and customizable features, you can create an event that will draw in a crowd and keep them engaged.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps to create an event on Eventbrite and make sure your event stands out from the crowd. So, let’s get started!
Create an Event on Eventbrite in 3 minutes
To create an event on Eventbrite,
- You need to have an account on Eventbrite; here is how to do that
- Then jump to event creation process
#1 Create an Account on Eventbrite
1. Go to www.eventbrite.com
2. Click “Sign Up” button at the top-right corner of the homepage.
3. Enter your email address and create password to create an account.
4. Fill required fields, such as first name and last name.
5. Click “Create Account” to finish creating your account.
#2 Create Event on Eventbrite
Login to your account, and click on “Create Event”
Fill in the basic information about your event, such as the event title, organizer’s name, type, and event category. Also, add tags relevant to the event to reach the right audience.
Add the location of your event.
Add the date and time of your event and click “save and continue”.
Upload the image you want to use for your event. Write a summary and description of your event. You can also take reference for summary by clicking the “see examples” section.
Pro tip: Make sure your description fulfills all these checklists or else you will be getting a ton of audience queries.
You can also add an agenda and FAQ section to create an amazing profile for your event. Next click “save and continue”.
The next step is to set your ticket prices. Eventbrite allows you to set different ticket prices for different types of attendees. You can also set up discounts for early bird tickets or group tickets.
NOTE: If you have more than 1 ticket types, you need to pay extra fees on each transaction just to have multiple ticket types. This is not the case with other popular alternatives like Allevents.
Choose whether you want to create a private or public event. And hit Publish!
Eventbrite + AllEvents = 3x Growth
Because we help you get additional visibility to your events.
PS. 20M event seekers visit AllEvents every month.
How to Manage and Promote the Event after creating it on Eventbrite
A. Managing your event
- As the event date approaches, send out email reminders to attendees to remind them about the event.
- Collect feedback from attendees by sending out a survey. This will help you get a better understanding of what went well and what could be improved.
- Eventbrite’s built-in analytics provide a powerful tool to help you understand how your events are performing. To make the most of these analytics, start by setting up goals for your events. This could include ticket sales, list growth, or any other metric that you want to track.
- Use this data to understand how your events are performing and which methods are working best for you.
Note: There are some limitations of Eventbrite’s analytics and managing options. You might have to switch to higher plan for many basic features.
B. Promoting your event
This involves using social media, email marketing, and other online platforms to let the world know about your event. You can also reach out to influencers and other potential attendees to increase the visibility of your event.
Recently, people are switching
We asked event organizers who shifted from Eventbrite to AllEvents and found that these are the problems they faced:
- They cross-promote other events on your event page
- They make ticket prices higher for attendees, which leads to lower sales
- Delayed payouts
- Only 1 ticket type available in the basic plan
- Inconsistent support
Eventbrite is a big brand, but it is inconvenient for event organizers. That’s why event professionals actively look for Eventbrite alternatives.
Creating your own event on Eventbrite is an excellent way to reach more people and make a lasting impact. With its DIY platform and advanced marketing tools, Eventbrite makes it easy to promote and manage your own events.
You can also list your event on other event listing websites like AllEvents and Eventbrite, which will help you drive additional attendees to your event.
How can I make sure my event is visible on Eventbrite?
You can make sure your event is visible on Eventbrite by optimizing your event page with relevant keywords, providing detailed descriptions, and adding engaging images. Additionally, you can promote your event on social media to reach a wider audience.
Is it possible to create a private event on Eventbrite?
Yes, it is possible to create a private event on Eventbrite. When creating your event, simply check the “Private Event” checkbox to make your event private.