Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In South Bend
South Bend is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
South Bend has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Rum Village Nature Center
- Taphouse on the Edge
- Unity Gardens
- Witches Brew
- American Legion Post 357
- Weeping Willow Photography
- Chickadees Gift Shop
- 2226 E Mishawaka Ave
- Western Branch
- Four Winds Field
- Centre Township Library
- SJCPL Francis Branch
- Studebaker National Museum
- Wellbrooke of South Bend
- Bright Beginnings Childcare
Where Should I Go For Halloween In South Bend?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in South Bend is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in South Bend during Halloween.
South Bend Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Thw Witches Brew Halloween Party! was hosted at Witches Brew.
- Halloween Open Mic at the Well was hosted at The Well.
- Halloween-Karaoke Party was hosted at Danny Boy Draft Works Notre Dame.
- Boomin' Parks Tour: Halloween Edition was hosted at Rum Village Nature Center.
- Halloween with Rebel Pride was hosted at American Legion Post 357.
- Howling Halloween Kids day was hosted at Chickadees Gift Shop.
- Halloween Party supporting the Center for the Homeless! was hosted at Center for the Homeless.
- Halloween Mini Sessions was hosted at Weeping Willow Photography.
- Halloween Costume Mini's was hosted at 2226 E Mishawaka Ave.
- Support St. Margaret's House & Celebrate Halloween was hosted at Taphouse on the Edge.
- Movie Night: Scary Stories to tell in the Dark was hosted at River Crossing Campus Housing - IU South Bend.
- NewfsOWeen, HallONewfs, idc was hosted at Finnies Next Door.
- Cops & Goblins Trick-or-Treat Event was hosted at Four Winds Field.
- Trunk or Treat was hosted at Studebaker National Museum.
- Halloween Spooktacular: Hands-On Spooky Science! was hosted at Saint Mary's College Department of Chemistry and Physics.