Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Frederick
Frederick is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Frederick has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Rockwell Brewery
- Hot Fired Arts
- Luna Aerial Dance & Performing Arts
- Fort Detrick Community Activities Center
- The Kitchen Studio Cooking School
- C. Burr Artz Public Library
- ROASTHOUSE PUB
- TGI Fridays Frederick
- Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Onelife Fitness - South Frederick
- Mr. Tire
- FIT4MOM Frederick, MD
- Coal Fire
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine
- The Historic Haven
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Frederick?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Frederick is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Frederick during Halloween.
Frederick Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Hello Holidays: Haunted House Junk Challenge was hosted at C. Burr Artz Public Library.
- Starry Halloween Night was hosted at Hot Fired Arts.
- Halloween Party - Shuckin Shack was hosted at Shuckin' Shack Oyster Bar - Frederick MD.
- The Witching Hour - Halloween Aerial & Pole Recital was hosted at Luna Aerial Dance & Performing Arts.
- Parent/Child Halloween Cupcake Decorating was hosted at The Kitchen Studio Cooking School.
- ADROIT THEORY Halloween BEER DINNER was hosted at ROASTHOUSE PUB.
- Halloween Open Mic was hosted at Rockwell Brewery.
- Generation Connect Halloween Networking Mixer was hosted at Tenth Ward Distilling Company.
- A Very Tim Burton Halloween Ball - Members Only was hosted at The Historic Haven.
- Halloween Monster Mash-up was hosted at FIT4MOM Frederick, MD.
- Children’s Halloween Party was hosted at Fort Detrick Community Activities Center.
- GreenBriar Valley Brewery Tap Takeover was hosted at TGI Fridays Frederick.
- Bang Costume Party was hosted at Onelife Fitness - South Frederick.
- Kids Eat Free on Halloween! was hosted at Coal Fire.
- Haunted History: The National Museum of Civil War Medicine was hosted at National Museum of Civil War Medicine.