Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Bethlehem
Bethlehem is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Bethlehem has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- SouthSide Arts District
- The Portal Comics and Gaming
- Lower Saucon Sportsmen's Association
- Taps Tavern
- Independent Citizens Club
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem
- The Steel Pub
- Town and Country Lanes
- Vision Nightclub
- Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts
- The Puppy Palace Doggie Day Care
- Sky Zone Bethlehem, PA
- McCarthy's Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Bethlehem?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Bethlehem is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Bethlehem during Halloween.
Bethlehem Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Party at the ICC was hosted at Independent Citizens Club.
- B104 & ZZO Halloween Blood Drive 2019 was hosted at Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
- Resident Event: Halloween BOOS Crawl was hosted at Five10 Flats.
- Halloween Party at Hotel Bethlehem ! was hosted at Historic Hotel Bethlehem.
- Family Halloween Glow Bowl Party was hosted at Town and Country Lanes.
- Halloween Parade was hosted at The Puppy Palace Doggie Day Care.
- Halloween Horror Masquerade! was hosted at The Steel Pub.
- Horror In The Hills - Halloween Party was hosted at Vision Nightclub.
- Halloween Gift Card Sale - One Day Only! was hosted at Kingfish.
- Halloween Bash, 10/31! was hosted at The Bookstore Speakeasy.
- Epic Halloween Party at Tapas was hosted at Tapas On Main.
- Mosey Beat's Rockin' Halloween was hosted at Funhouse South Side.
- Halloween Night at Revel Social! was hosted at REVEL Social.
- Fall for the SouthSide was hosted at SouthSide Arts District.
- SteelStacks Zombie Ball was hosted at SteelStacks.