Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Annapolis
Annapolis is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Annapolis has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- THIRD EYE COMICS
- Metropolitan Kitchen and Lounge
- Broadneck Grill
- ArtFarm Annapolis
- Rams Head Roadhouse
- Stan and Joe's Saloon
- The Brass Tap - Annapolis
- Quiet Waters Park
- Newk's Eatery
- Francis Scott Key Auditorium, St. John's College
- Kittens In Cups
- Reynolds Tavern in Annapolis
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Annapolis?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Annapolis is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Annapolis during Halloween.
Annapolis Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving and Live Music in the Beer Garden was hosted at Reynolds Tavern in Annapolis.
- Atria Manresa Haunted House Party was hosted at Atria Manresa.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at The Brass Tap - Annapolis.
- Spooky Sounds, Haunted Harmonies was hosted at Francis Scott Key Auditorium, St. John's College.
- Halloween Costume Party at Rams Head Roadhouse was hosted at Rams Head Roadhouse.
- Sat 10/26/19: Halloween Comic-Fest was hosted at THIRD EYE COMICS.
- WRNR Halloween Costume Ball Night 2 was hosted at Stan and Joe's Saloon.
- Halloween Party Smash was hosted at Chesapeake Brewing Company.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at My Annapolis Office.
- Annual Halloween Bash with The Amish Outlaws was hosted at Union Jack's of Annapolis.
- Halloween Costume Party at Metropolitan Kitchen Sat Oct 26th! was hosted at Metropolitan Kitchen and Lounge.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Broadneck Grill.
- Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at O'Brien's.
- WLK at Quiet Waters Halloween Barkin' Bash! was hosted at Quiet Waters Park.
- Mojo Bozo’s Electric Circus with Mirrors And Wires was hosted at Tsunami.