Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Youngstown
Youngstown is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Youngstown has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Westside Bowl
- Cedars: West End
- Bears Den Millcreek Park
- Community Center for the Deaf
- The Casual Pint (Youngstown, OH)
- Suzie's Dogs & Drafts
- Irish Bob's Pub
- Los Gallos
- Utopia Video Nightclub
- Piggy's Sports Bar and Grille
- Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church
- YSU DeBartolo Stadium Club
- The Butler Institute of American Art
- Center for Sound Therapy
- Suzie's Jam Night
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Youngstown?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Youngstown is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Youngstown during Halloween.
Youngstown Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Haunted House was hosted at Community Center for the Deaf.
- Halloween Party with Davis and Henner, No Cover Charge was hosted at The Casual Pint (Youngstown, OH).
- October 26th Halloween Spook tac u lar with The Huckin Fillbilly was hosted at Los Gallos.
- MYLA X Republic Pizzeria & Pub Bar Thirsty Thursday Halloween Costume Party was hosted at 133 Lincoln Avenue, Youngstown, OH 44503.
- Halloween - Gong Bath Meditation was hosted at Center for Sound Therapy.
- The Purge Halloween Mask Party was hosted at O'Donold's Irish Pub & Grill Downtown.
- Punk Rock Halloween Party was hosted at Westside Bowl.
- High Noon @ Piggy’s Halloween Party was hosted at Piggy's Sports Bar and Grille.
- Halloween Comedy Spook-tacular! was hosted at Cedars: West End.
- Halloween at Suzie's Jam Night was hosted at Suzie's Jam Night.
- Thirsty Thursday: Boos and Brews Edition was hosted at Whistle & Keg.
- Fall Harvest Mixer was hosted at Bears Den Millcreek Park.
- Halloween Costume Party with The Locals! was hosted at Suzie's Dogs & Drafts.
- Halloween Party With TEN DAYS STRAIGHT was hosted at Irish Bob's Pub.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church.