Elias Giannoulis Memorial Hockey Tournament for Mental Health
We are hosting an Elias Giannoulis Memorial 3 on 3 hockey tournament in support of mental health.This is a fundraising event to raise awareness about mental illness. All proceeds from the event will be donated to support local mental health initiatives to enhance and improve programs available to youth or high-risk individuals.
We currently have 8 spots available for teams:
• Registration will be $300 per team
• Teams are allowed 7-10 players
• Teams will be guaranteed three games (Two 20 minute straight time periods per game)
• Games will be held at the Kinsmen in Yorkton on February 16, 2017
• Games will be held in Theodore on February 17, 2017
• Players will have access to the Friday night social in the blue room at the Kinsmen
• Players will receive tickets to the Cabaret Saturday night in Theodore
Teams interested please contact: ZmVkb3JjaHVrICEgYWxleCB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
The Caberet is open to the public and will take place Saturday night at the Theodore Hall in the rink. Caberet tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at Cab Clothing in the Yorkton Mall. Transporation by bus will also be available with the pick up/drop off point to be determind closer to the event.
Please contact by direct message if interested in an opportunity for sponsorship or volunteering.
Also check out other Sports Events in Yorkton, Health & Wellness Events in Yorkton.
Liked this event? Spread the word :