Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Yonkers
Yonkers is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Yonkers has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- 1 Stew Leonard Dr
- Philipse Manor Hall State Historic Site
- The Corner Pocket
- Bark & Purr Pet Store
- 63 Wells Ave
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Yonkers
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Guapo Cocina Mexicana
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Yonkers?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Yonkers is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Yonkers during Halloween.
Yonkers Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Philipse Manor Hall Haunted House was hosted at Philipse Manor Hall State Historic Site.
- Dining With Divas Halloween Costume Ball - Oct 31st was hosted at Guapo Cocina Mexicana.
- Stew Leonard's of Yonkers Halloween Character Trick or Treat Brunch was hosted at 1 Stew Leonard Dr.
- Halloween Pet Parade & Fashion Show was hosted at Bark & Purr Pet Store.
- iFLY's Spooky STEM Night was hosted at iFly.
- Yonkers Pride Halloween Party was hosted at Zuppa.
- Vegged Out Food & Film Fest was hosted at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Yonkers.
- Apolloween 2019 was hosted at 63 Wells Ave.
- Halloween Party was hosted at The Corner Pocket.
- The Social Kid Society Trunk or Treat was hosted at Lowe's Home Improvement.