3h Workshop: Intro to Google AdWords & Setup Your First Campaign
Discover from a former Google employee how you can create successful ads for Google Search. Stand out through targeted ad conception and creation. Or get solid basic knowledge of Google AdWords in order to communicate efficiently with agencies, freelancers or your employees.
You'll get to know:
- How the ad system works: click prices, quality score, auction system
- Ad copy: how to stand out easily with a few tips and tricks
- Terminologies: CTR, CPC, Final URL, etc.
- Account structure: campaign - ad group - ads - keywords
- Keywords: selection, setup and options
- Your first campaign: you will create your first campaign live during the workshop. Maybe this is the beginning of a new level of growth?
You'll benefit from this workshop if you are:
- part of an SMB or a startup
- a(n online/digital) marketing manager
- an employee of an ad agency who wants to gain new or serve its existing clients through AdWords and create a sustainable revenue stream for its products and services.
Tickets are $147 and need to be bought in advance at Impact Hub (map links: bit.ly/findihyymg; bit.ly/findihy; call 09510 3084 if you need directions).
Max. 20 participants. Please bring your own laptop to maximize your learning experience.
About your trainer & host:
Pamela Wagner heads Ajala Digital, a global boutique marketing agency focused on Google and Facebook advertising for businesses, which she founded in early 2016. Her company is a full Google Partner with all certifications and takes care of clients from Hawaii to Australia. Pamela is a former Google employee and has helped more than 2000 advertisers grow their businesses with custom Google AdWords and Analytics strategies. Her travels to 70 countries have given her a better understanding of people around the world, which helps her create individual strategies for each client - no matter where they’re based.
In 2017, she was on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.
Also check out other Workshops in Yangon.
Liked this event? Spread the word :