DreamTrips - Enchanting Taiwan Awaits
About Your Trip
Pack your camera and get ready for an exhilarating tour of northern Taiwan’s captivating countryside. Start your adventure at Yangmingshan National Park, known for its cherry blossoms and abundant hot springs. Visit Xiaoyoukeng, a post-volcanic terrain marked by smoking fumaroles and sulfur crystals. Also, stop at the park’s Lengshuikeng recreation area to see the milky-white waters of the hot springs. The steaming wells are just as mesmerizing at Beitou Thermal Valley, where the waters have a rare emerald hue unique to only 2 hot springs in the world. After lunch, continue to Beitou Library, one of the most eco-friendly structures in East Asia.
What we love:
• The now-verdant Lengshuikeng area was once the bed of a barrier lake formed by lava flows from the surrounding volcanoes.
• Lengshuikeng features a foot-soaking pool with natural hot-spring waters where visitors can quickly revive their toes while exploring Yangmingshan.
• Although it opened in 2006 and is otherwise a thoroughly modern building, Beitou Library is entirely made of wood to stay true to its “green” initiative.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as:
• Full-day Taipei tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) to the hotel on June 10 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.
The hotel to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) on June 13 at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 27.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Known for chic decor, a vibrant atmosphere and modern amenities, W Taipei provides world-class accommodations for discerning visitors. Located in the cosmopolitan Xinyi district, the hotel is an ideal base for discovering the best of the capital city, with easy access to its lively nightlife, prime shopping and other top attractions.
• 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
• 1 heated outdoor pool.
• AWAY® Spa and FIT gym with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Wonderful Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available for rooms with 1 king bed only.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Indoor terrace with chill lounger.
• Full-length, tri-fold mirror.
• Two-way open closet.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• 42-inch, flat-screen television.
• Bose® 2.1 sound system.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5
Xinyi District, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Please note: The hotel requires a security and incidentals deposit upon check-in. The deposit is 15,000 New Taiwan dollars per room, per stay. You will be required to provide the hotel with a debit or credit card to cover the deposit amount. This deposit and any incidental charges at the hotel by individual members are the member’s responsibility. Any such incidental charges may result in a charge by the hotel against the debit or credit card you provided to the hotel. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the security and incidentals deposit, please contact the hotel.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
Also check out other Entertainment Events in Xinyi
, Nonprofit Events in Xinyi
, Parties in Xinyi
Liked this event? Spread the word :