Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Worcester ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Worcester, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Worcester there are so many fun things to do.
Worcester has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving - David's Nurseries was hosted at Cherry Lane Garden Centres.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at St Peters Garden Centre.
- Make a witches broomstick, pumpkin carving & witches brew! was hosted at Cob House Country Park & Mayfly Cafe.
- The Fairfield Pub Halloween Party! was hosted at Fairfield Thepub.
- CHILDRENS HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Red Hill Social Club Worcester.
- Paint your own Halloween spooky Tealight Holder was hosted at Worcester Woods Country Park.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Party was hosted at Worcester Arts Workshop.
- Monster Bowl - Halloween Weekend was hosted at Worcester Bowl.
- Halloween- The Forest- Part 1 was hosted at Slug & Lettuce Worcester.
- Halloween screening of Hocus Pocus was hosted at Worcester Golf Range.
- Halloween at Boof’s!! was hosted at Boof's Cafe at Redpoint, Worcester.
- Spooky Lantern Walk was hosted at Wyre.
- Halloween Fun Run was hosted at Tudor Grange Academy, Worcester.
- Halloween Character Breakfast was hosted at Hickory's Smokehouse Worcester.
- Babies first Halloween Party! was hosted at Hallow Village Hall.